I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I want to play some more with them. I really had one man stuttering. I told him that in the last week, I have spent at least 3.5 hours on the phone with USPS. I don't work for nothing and I paid you people for a service that you didn't supply. I know that you wont work for free. I just need an address where to send my bill for 3.5 hours of labor and how do I get my money back for the shipping that you charged me.

Later
Dan

I like the way you're talking. :msp_sneaky:

Caught my mailwoman dropping a package out of her window onto the concrete driveway as I was looking out my window today. I ain't impressed and will be having a pow wow with the postmaster. Might have to put up a trail camera set on video to catch this ##### in the act next time.

No I want to play some more with them. I really had one man stuttering. I told him that in the last week, I have spent at least 3.5 hours on the phone with USPS. I don't work for nothing and I paid you people for a service that you didn't supply. I know that you wont work for free. I just need an address where to send my bill for 3.5 hours of labor and how do I get my money back for the shipping that you charged me.

Later
Dan

Dan, keep track of all your calls and any info or reference numbers they give you. Every time you call, make the employee give you a reference number regarding your call and issue. You have "x" number(60 maybe) of days to file a claim and provide info on what it will cost to replace your saw, regardless of what the insurance may have been. When your claim is denied, and it probably will be or atleast never acknowledged, you then have another "x" number of days to appeal the denied claim. Any info you have to mail them, you might want to consider sending it "certified" mail if you can so that way you will get a confirmation on when it was delivered. I feel your pain, give'em HELL!

Dan, keep track of all your calls and any info or reference numbers they give you. Every time you call, make the employee give you a reference number regarding your call and issue. You have "x" number(60 maybe) of days to file a claim and provide info on what it will cost to replace your saw, regardless of what the insurance may have been. When your claim is denied, and it probably will be or atleast never acknowledged, you then have another "x" number of days to appeal the denied claim. Any info you have to mail them, you might want to consider sending it "certified" mail if you can so that way you will get a confirmation on when it was delivered. I feel your pain, give'em HELL!

For about $25 you can buy a voice recorder and record every conversation and that leaves no doubt about what was said......

they cant all be bad ,remember when usps picked up my 461 off your porch with a ups label on it and ups still got it here ?
\

I assume you are aware that UPS amd USPS have a shared agreement in delivery. The "last mile system" is when UPS drops packages at the USPS post office and USPS delivers them. This came about after the May 14 2007 change in USPS operations with Fed Ex

\

I assume you are aware that UPS amd USPS have a shared agreement in delivery. The "last mile system" is when UPS drops packages at the USPS post office and USPS delivers them. This came about after the May 14 2007 change in USPS operations with Fed Ex

I hate that system. My mailbox is about 2 miles from my house, on the state road. Which means that if something comes UPS or FedEx they come to the house. If it comes USPS they won't come down the driveway and they leave a delivery notice in the box. I get to go to the Post Office that's 15 miles away and I can't get to, while they're open, until Saturday. So, if something shows up on a Monday I won't be able to get it until five days later. :mad:

Did I mention that almost everything ordered through Amazon comes this way?

\

I've seen both the FedEx and UPS guys in our local Post Office...

I hate that system. My mailbox is about 2 miles from my house, on the state road. Which means that if something comes UPS or FedEx they come to the house. If it comes USPS they won't come down the driveway and they leave a delivery notice in the box. I get to go to the Post Office that's 15 miles away and I can't get to, while they're open, until Saturday. So, if something shows up on a Monday I won't be able to get it until five days later. :mad:

Did I mention that almost everything ordered through Amazon comes this way?

Do what I did Tom, just get a really big mailbox.

Randy, somehow I just saw this thread.

So, as I read the title ... has your frustration yet gotten to the point where you're crunching your ice? :confused:

Randy, somehow I just saw this thread.

So, as I read the title ... has your frustration yet gotten to the point where you're crunching your ice? :confused:

I'll save you a long read Ted. The ebay seller made a deal with me. He split the proceeds from the sale with me, 50/50. As a matter of fact he gave me more than he made, because he paid ebay and paypal out of his half.

That didn't help the ineptitude of the USPS, nor did we ever see any proof of how the seller ended up with the saw. But, the man said he bought it thru a USPS auction, and I have no reason to doubt what he said.

When the money landed in my account, I sent it to Thomas1. Tom has helped me so many times by sending me saws, and parts, and tools, and........etc.....

I'll save you a long read Ted. The ebay seller made a deal with me. He split the proceeds from the sale with me, 50/50. As a matter of fact he gave me more than he made, because he paid ebay and paypal out of his half.

That didn't help the ineptitude of the USPS, nor did we ever see any proof of how the seller ended up with the saw. But, the man said he bought it thru a USPS auction, and I have no reason to doubt what he said.

When the money landed in my account, I sent it to Thomas1. Tom has helped me so many times by sending me saws, and parts, and tools, and........etc.....

Randy .... I read a LOT of it .... I was just tugging your chain a bit .... :jester:

Randy, have you received your half of the money from Chainsawjohnny for the saw Boxygen purchased?

...When the money landed in my account, I sent it to Thomas1. ...

I believe it did. Sounds like it was all on the up and up.... and Randy gave where he received relief from back then. :rock:

What's been bothering me about this is, Randy shipped a saw that was all clean and new like, Chainsawjohnny purchased it "well used" in a lot from USPS and did not use it himself. At what point was the saw used and by whom? Am I missing something here? DF

What's been bothering me about this is, Randy shipped a saw that was all clean and new like, Chainsawjohnny purchased it "well used" in a lot from USPS and did not use it himself. At what point was the saw used and by whom? Am I missing something here? DF

Not missing anything that everyone else is missing too.
What happened between the saw getting shipped and ending up at USPS is a state secret.
One day when they declassify the papers you will see that the secrete service was using it in a secrete mission to cut submarines out of the ice near Russia,then to clear cut around a couple of satellite sites in Venesvala.
Only a Mastermind saw will work for the Secrete Opps.:matrix:

Back