I'm fustrated....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use a very simple shipping calculator:

* Small, cheap: USPS, no insurance
* Larger, more expensive: UPS/FedEx, no insurance
* Even more expensive: UPS/FedEx + insurance

What's the point of insurance if NONE of them pay.

What's the point of insurance if NONE of them pay.

Almost right.

USPS will pay if you have All your ducks and a row. But it can take a while.

UPS is worse and rarely pay a claim to an individual, but take good care of their Large commercial accounts.

Fed Ex used to not offer insurance, but had you go through a separate insurance company. I haven't checked in a few years because I have my own insurance.

USPS is severely screwed up these days but they actually do a good job if you consider the huge amount of mail and packages they handle daily. They tried to close our small rural PO a couple years ago, but we got that stopped. I ship multiple packages ever day and have a Fed Ex account and will go with them if USPS ever lets me down.

Now how is the best way to ship stools? :hmm3grin2orange:

the ups driver looked confused the other day when i shipped a part ground to Hawaii ......

Recoil starter closer

I owe the Italian Post an apology.After punching the tracking number into the USPS system I discovered this.Shipped 8/12,processed 8/14,arrived NYC 8/16 finally shipped out of New York YESTERDAY 9/2.

I owe the Italian Post an apology.After punching the tracking number into the USPS system I discovered this.Shipped 8/12,processed 8/14,arrived NYC 8/16 finally shipped out of New York YESTERDAY 9/2.

Might have got hung up in Customs. But that is too long!

Heads up! Piece of 4"x 2' long conduit headed yer way! And you need to stand it up BTW to function correctly :D

That poor conduit will never be seen again :msp_w00t:

attachment.php

Saw this while out for a walk. Thought of this thread.

Philbert

With my luck Jim Probally transfered from UPS to Fed-ex
just in time to deliver my "Masterminded" Saws...
Their motto I think is "What can brown do for you?"
[video=youtube;2Q6_9A90cUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk[/video]

Latest posts

Back