I'm sure this has been asked many times, but i can't find a single picture.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N8TE

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I want to open the muffler up a bit on my 441c. Should be pretty straight forward, but just wanted to look at a few pics of others first. Every thread I find on the subject has broken images or have been removed completely. Thanks.

BTW...my name is Nate...i'm from South Dakota. Lotta knowledge on this site, and I appreciate it.

I want to open the muffler up a bit on my 441c. Should be pretty straight forward, but just wanted to look at a few pics of others first. Every thread I find on the subject has broken images or have been removed completely. Thanks.

BTW...my name is Nate...i'm from South Dakota. Lotta knowledge on this site, and I appreciate it.
Search for "the ultimate muffler mod thread" when using the search function check the box for, search titles only

Mastermind provided a great pic above and I believe you can get this kit for reasonable $ on fleabay or make your own. I I am not sure if there are aftermarket dual port covers for the 441 but someone will be along shortly that can answer that question.

Latest posts

Back