Implemax Grapple questions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denwood323

Reaction score
I just bought a used Implemax grapple. It is the Mac Daddy version with a rotator and a 12,000 pound warn winch. I know they are long out of business so no parts or info is available. It didn't come with a parts or owners manual nor the controls. I am wondering if anyone out there has info, wiring scematics, an owners manual etc

IMG_4926.JPG

I just bought a used Implemax grapple. It is the Mac Daddy version with a rotator and a 12,000 pound warn winch. I know they are long out of business so no parts or info is available. It didn't come with a parts or owners manual nor the controls. I am wondering if anyone out there has info, wiring scematics, an owners manual etc

View attachment 594390
I have manuals I could copy for you. Wanna sell the unit? Jeff in nj

Thanks Jeff,
A copy would be great. Mine has (2) 4 way flat trailer plugs that would go to the controls. I am assuming it is open center for a constant flow and then the controls switch the flow rather than switching the valve and then using momentary hydraulic flow from the machine. More like a backhoe attachment.

I am not looking to sell at this moment but will put you at the top of the list if and when I am ready. I keep all info in a binder and your info can be right there.

What machine do you run yours on? I am machine shopping now.

How can I get the copy from you?

Regards,
Howard

Thanks Jeff,
A copy would be great. Mine has (2) 4 way flat trailer plugs that would go to the controls. I am assuming it is open center for a constant flow and then the controls switch the flow rather than switching the valve and then using momentary hydraulic flow from the machine. More like a backhoe attachment.

I am not looking to sell at this moment but will put you at the top of the list if and when I am ready. I keep all info in a binder and your info can be right there.

Regards,
Howard
I'll copy the manual although mine is a free floater grapple. I run mine on a swinger 2000. Love it. Mine has winch also

Hi Luztree...though it’s been a few years since your post, I found it! I am the original designer of the ImpleMax rotating grapple. I’m glad to hear you are happy with your grapple. Though the company isn’t in business anymore, let me know if you’re still looking for one. I may be able to help...

Hi Luztree...though it’s been a few years since your post, I found it! I am the original designer of the ImpleMax rotating grapple. I’m glad to hear you are happy with your grapple. Though the company isn’t in business anymore, let me know if you’re still looking for one. I may be able to help...
Robert. Let me know if you have any leads on a grapple and also if you have leads on parts. Thanks. Jeff. Email is [email protected]

Hi Robert
I have an implexmax 4836l and I am looking for parts. I saw your post so was hoping you may be able to help. My email is [email protected] if you would get back to me I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
John

Do you have and wiring schematics for this attachment I'm in need of some thank you Robert

Any chance you can get me those hydraulic schematics anything that I can have on hand when I repair this would be very helpful thank you

looking for an implemax or parts for an implemax - have one for years , do you know of anyone or any place i can find one ?

View attachment 594390
looking for an implemax or parts for an implemax - have one for years , do you know of anyone or any place i can find one ?

Thanks Jeff,

Regards,
Howard

Hello do you have any parts for this grapple?

Back