Indefatigable

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ben
Good tunes and a video that many/most will find interesting and probably inspiring.
For me, it was like going out for the night and running into your teacher from school lol, I come on here to kind of escape my work and then whack I watch a video that puts me right back in my spikes looking around and seeing endless wood, power lines, greenhouses and customers looking up saying “...that bit there, that little bit, can you just...” :dumb:I’m not knocking it/the effort and I’m surprised that nobody else has said anything...but I can’t quite bring myself to say “thanks for sharing” :lol:

Hi Ben
Good tunes and a video that many/most will find interesting and probably inspiring.
For me, it was like going out for the night and running into your teacher from school lol, I come on here to kind of escape my work and then whack I watch a video that puts me right back in my spikes looking around and seeing endless wood, power lines, greenhouses and customers looking up saying “...that bit there, that little bit, can you just...” :dumb:I’m not knocking it/the effort and I’m surprised that nobody else has said anything...but I can’t quite bring myself to say “thanks for sharing” :lol:

Well I find myself agreeing with you based on my dislike for power lines, green houses and that bit over there ...
so thank you for the props and comment - it is appreciated.
:cheers:

Back