Indiana gtg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are such bigmouths!

She specifically asked us not to tell anyone she was there!

If she finds out you are blabbing it all over the internet she won't come to the next one.
Talk about killing the goose that laid the golden egg!

If she finds out you are blabbing it all over the internet she won't come to the next one.

I know......... but it was only a matter of time before it leaked out. :monkey:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
save_gink.jpg

After going to eric's I think I can pull one of these off at my parents lot on the river, (small river, more like a creek)...It is big enough that we could even pull in a couple of campers or set up tents if someone wanted to stay the night...I don't have a loader, but could have most of it set up before and borrow a loader or skid steer if needed...Just wanted to get an idea if you guy would be interested?...The zip code is 60945 or for quick reference it is 90 mile straight south of Chicago...

90 miles south of Chicago puts it too far for me. That'd be a solid 6 hours. I like you fellas, but not quite that much... LOL

Ian

90 miles south of Chicago puts it too far for me. That'd be a solid 6 hours. I like you fellas, but not quite that much... LOL

Ian

I think you would be fit right in up here...Small town not much going on...Plus my wife want to meet you...LOL

After going to eric's I think I can pull one of these off at my parents lot on the river, (small river, more like a creek)...It is big enough that we could even pull in a couple of campers or set up tents if someone wanted to stay the night...I don't have a loader, but could have most of it set up before and borrow a loader or skid steer if needed...Just wanted to get an idea if you guy would be interested?...The zip code is 60945 or for quick reference it is 90 mile straight south of Chicago...

Depending on the date, I'm all for that. I could do that in about a hour and a half! (maybe less)Chaps optional? :)

I would have loved to do it last weekend but the timing wasn't good.

Last edited:
Ok...Since the cat is outta the bag...

I'll have to confess the first thing she said to me when I got my hug....
*Is that a Husky in your pocket our your just glad to see me*... LOL!!!

needs some silicone...

No no no..... "O" natural is way better!!!:popcorn:

Eric,
Great GTG, it was well worth the three hour trip down!! Sorry it has taken me so long to post but the "boss" had me busy the rest of the weekend!

WKPoor, thanks for letting me run your 681.:rock:
I think you just made up my mind for my next purchase.

Ill. 90 miles south of Chicago sounds like another good road trip to me! Frank and I will be there I am sure!

Sorry for post several responses in one. Pics and Vids are great! :chainsaw:

Just a shoutout before I hit the bed...

Workin the 11 pm to 7am shift is crappy at times for sleep.....I just wanted to get back and say thanks to all I meet....Ty Eric again for doin this for us..I know you and family put alot of time and money into this and your appreciated from me,and I know everyone else....Of all the bad crap you hear on the news,,,all the crap we go tru to make ends meet,,,you all gave me a good day to always enjoy from years on down....
Took my cam to work last night,,,first night back, and they was amazed....The Mahl saw and Brads big insane bar always got a big DAMN from everyone....LOL!!! Everyone I showed it too said looked like a good time...The mill pics amaze alot too....People dont understand you can mill with a saw and get a nice piece of lumber frm that...Gink did a good job,,and proud of him...Wish i could have got a vid of show how fast the mod and ported saws was....Wow,,,that is something you cant describe,,you have to see that in person,,and I respect the tallent that you all have put into that...I wish I had the patience and time to at least try to mod one up,,but my time is so little....
Good to see some old saws here too...I always heard bad stuff about Poulan saws till I seen Mikes collection...The old school saws was so sweet!!!!Amazed me!!!
I be lookin forward to see all again... Hope oneday I can have one here.. :cheers:

Ill. 90 miles south of Chicago sounds like another good road trip to me! Frank and I will be there I am sure!

Yup, it says it's 3 hours and 13 minutes from Auburn, looks like a straight shot once you get on US24 in Huntington.:)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/24BF4VTd2Ag&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/24BF4VTd2Ag&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back