• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Info on a couple of chainsaws.

Macke

Macke

ArboristSite Lurker
Hello all. I am pretty new to chainsaws. I was recently at a yard sale and a guy was selling a couple and it seemed like a good price so I bought them. What I got was a Dolmar ps35, a craftsman 24 inch bar 3.7 c.i (model# 358.351240), 2 jugs of Jonsered bar oil and a gas can for $100. Seemed like a good deal but I don't know much about the saws. Any info would be appreciated. TIA

Jethro 2t sniffer

Jethro 2t sniffer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hello all. I am pretty new to chainsaws. I was recently at a yard sale and a guy was selling a couple and it seemed like a good price so I bought them. What I got was a Dolmar ps35, a craftsman 24 inch bar 3.7 c.i (model# 358.351240), 2 jugs of Jonsered bar oil and a gas can for $100. Seemed like a good deal but I don't know much about the saws. Any info would be appreciated. TIA
The craftsman is a poulan 3700 and a nice old firewood saw the very helpful guys on the poulan thread will see you right with that if needing some proper information

NIP Group