Info on a couple of chainsaws.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macke

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all. I am pretty new to chainsaws. I was recently at a yard sale and a guy was selling a couple and it seemed like a good price so I bought them. What I got was a Dolmar ps35, a craftsman 24 inch bar 3.7 c.i (model# 358.351240), 2 jugs of Jonsered bar oil and a gas can for $100. Seemed like a good deal but I don't know much about the saws. Any info would be appreciated. TIA

Hello all. I am pretty new to chainsaws. I was recently at a yard sale and a guy was selling a couple and it seemed like a good price so I bought them. What I got was a Dolmar ps35, a craftsman 24 inch bar 3.7 c.i (model# 358.351240), 2 jugs of Jonsered bar oil and a gas can for $100. Seemed like a good deal but I don't know much about the saws. Any info would be appreciated. TIA

The craftsman is a poulan 3700 and a nice old firewood saw the very helpful guys on the poulan thread will see you right with that if needing some proper information

Back