• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Info on a couple of chainsaws?

Macke

Macke

ArboristSite Lurker
Hello all. I am pretty new to chainsaws. I was recently at a yard sale and a guy was selling a couple and it seemed like a good price so I bought them. What I got was a Dolmar ps35, a Craftsman 24 inch bar 3.7 c.i (model# 358.351240), 2 jugs of Jonsered bar oil and a gas can for $100. Seemed like a good deal but I don't know much about the saws. Any info would be appreciated. TIA

Efisher26

Efisher26

Tinkerer
Dolmar might be 35cc, craftsman 3.7 is a 60cc give or take a cc. Need pics to narrow down. I have a couple craftsman’s made by poulan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NIP Group
Macke

Macke

ArboristSite Lurker

Attachments

BJD85

BJD85

ArboristSite Operative
That dolmar is a pretty little saw. Im new as well but id say you got a great deal if they run AND cut decent. Im actually in the market for a dolmar and my research says they are a great saw.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

s sidewall

s sidewall

Addicted to ArboristSite
Website
plus.google.com
Wouldn't hurt to pull the cylinder cover to see the top of the cylinder fins. If the fins lay down, good saw, standing up, even better. Jeremiah Johnson know a lot about that series of Poulans.

Steve