injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been away for a few weeks and just wanted to see how things were going. The updates on Mitch’s condition are very helpful.

I had an opportunity last week to make some money, so I dedicated a few hours of profit to Mitch. My 2nd contribution is in the mail. Terry – like the 1st I am giving away my chances, most to Mitch. A note is included with the check.

Hedgerow – You have added a lot of positive energy to this cause. I think I speak for many of the participants …. Thank you for your tireless effort. You have made a real difference.

How's Mitch doing this week Terry?

I repped all the people who donated that I could. :cool2:

right now he's hurting pretty bad from the shoulder surgery. they had to open his shoulder up becouse they couldnt do it with the scope. so he is hurting pretty bad this time. he said his pain meds were not touching the pain at times. but he is hanging in there.

I’ve been away for a few weeks and just wanted to see how things were going. The updates on Mitch’s condition are very helpful.

I had an opportunity last week to make some money, so I dedicated a few hours of profit to Mitch. My 2nd contribution is in the mail. Terry – like the 1st I am giving away my chances, most to Mitch. A note is included with the check.

Hedgerow – You have added a lot of positive energy to this cause. I think I speak for many of the participants …. Thank you for your tireless effort. You have made a real difference.

And another 8 million reps headed your way!!!

Terry could you bump up the webpay addy?? Or maybe put it in your sig, so I don't have to dig for it? I want to get in for more before it ends.

Will

hedgerow thanks to the generosity of contheon you now have 6 more tickets in your name on woodchuckers drawing.

Any word on how Mitch is doing? Hope all is well. Its getting down to the wire time-wise to get donations in. Im hoping to be able to be in for another round before all is said and done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

i talked to him this afternoon. hes doing well. he has started physical therapy on his shoulder and is starting to get around on the leg. he still has some pretty bad swelling in the ankle after being on it for a while. he is using blood clot boots at night to try and combat the swelling. the road to recovery is never a short one and his has a few pot holes in it but he will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back