injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK leave it up to the person getting the saw, If the new owner wants it I'll mail it to them. :rock:

Edit: I may even have a extra half wrap if the peson getting the saw don't like 3/4 or full wraps. I'll go look and make sure.

I didn't have a 1/2 wrap, but have one inbound next week that has one so the 064/066 saw will have choice 1/2 3/4 or full wrap. :rock:

064/066 ported View attachment 239200
239200d1337805966-064066-saw-jpg

this is the saw that i fell timber with every day, yes i have other saws,but no i dont have another xpw. i thought i would put the saw i held the highest regard for and felt that would bring in mitch the greatest mount of money up for grabs. sometimes you give up what you like the most to help others when they are in need. i will build another xpw when i afford it.

this is the saw that i fell timber with every day, yes i have other saws,but no i dont have another xpw. i thought i would put the saw i held the highest regard for and felt that would bring in mitch the greatest mount of money up for grabs. sometimes you give up what you like the most to help others when they are in need. i will build another xpw when i afford it.

Your a stand up guy thats for sure.

I am known for keeping what I win in these threads :hmm3grin2orange: but I really hope I win this one, and give it back. I'll get some money in PP and give it my best shot. :rock::rock:

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=c405f03861&photo_id=6000196404" height="300" width="400"></embed>

Short clip of it.

it never ceases to amaze me how much folks on this site are willing to step up to help out. thank you stephen it will be much appreciated.

it never ceases to amaze me how much folks on this site are willing to step up to help out. thank you stephen it will be much appreciated.

Guys Terry probably can't edit the 372 xpw out of the old post but it is now gone. :msp_thumbup:

I'm bringing info and pics to the current page. You guys get in on this one.

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

This Homelite 2000 114cc I think, was ran at the MO GTG last month. Those that ran it speak up.

Homelite 2000 by supercabs78, on Flickr

007 by supercabs78, on Flickr

ATVGuns running it at the GTG.

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=109786" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=c405f03861&photo_id=6000196404" height="300" width="400"></embed>

Short clip of it.

Guys Terry probably can't edit the 372 xpw out of the old post but it is now gone.

I have not ran the homelite Wsc is speaking of but I know him From previous GTG and he is a very Honest Man:rock: they are few any more except here on A.S. This site is Full of them:msp_thumbup:. I wish I could meet all of you:heart:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back