injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry would any of the saws use a 28" stihl ES bar? I've got one here that I will donate for one of the saws. I think I have a brand new or never sharpened chain for it also. I'll square grind it if it needs sharpened.

I'm bringing info and pics to the current page. You guys get in on this one.

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

This Homelite 2000 114cc I think, was ran at the MO GTG last month. Those that ran it speak up.

Guys Terry probably can't edit the 372 xpw out of the old post but it is now gone.

Stephen- good deal. Some of us would rather have the Homie anyhow, and I'll provide the bar and a new chain for the winner (hopefully
that saw isn't running 7/16"...)

Put my mind at ease would ya (and others I sure), in the first post you say this saw is your falling saw. You have others right? You may have a bunch of saws I just don't know it. I would hate to see a mans worksaw in a thread like this.

I was wondering the same thing. A man willing to give up his best for a friend is hard to find.

Your a stand up guy thats for sure.

I am known for keeping what I win in these threads :hmm3grin2orange: but I really hope I win this one, and give it back. I'll get some money in PP and give it my best shot. :rock::rock:

You beat me to it.

I called Terry. I am replacing his xpw with one of my saws at my request. I just couldn't stand a mans worksaw in a fundraiser thread.

Homelite 2000 running and looking good pics in a few. I will be mailing him the saw next week.

You are awesome, no other way to put it. I've given a little, but doing something like this raises the bar for all of us. In a way it's a challenge, I mean that in a good way. Thanks.

Shea

View attachment 239227View attachment 239228View attachment 239229View attachment 239230
239227d1337819618-2012-05-239519-34-45-jpg

239228d1337819620-2012-05-239519-35-23-jpg

239229d1337819621-2012-05-239519-47-12-jpg

239230d1337819622-2012-05-239519-52-31-jpg

Last edited:
Stephen- good deal. Some of us would rather have the Homie anyhow, and I'll provide the bar and a new chain for the winner (hopefully
that saw isn't running 7/16"...)

I'll ship it with this bar I need to go check it is 30" maybe 32". Nice offer as well.

I hunted for the clutch cover extension chain guard for this saw but hadn't found one, anyone have it?

I don't have IPL for a 2000 but the IPL for a 1050 shows Part number 640292 clutch cover extension chain guard.

Ok fella's, let's add another to it. :)

I planned on doing up the 242 husky for it, but it's gonna have to be split and all that good stuff, and I figured this would bring better coin, and it's 100 times better lookin. :)

e3922291.jpg

9b692eae.jpg

8bad1353.jpg

This is a mint, and I mean MINT Husky 51. This saw was completely gone thru, new mains, seals, impulse, intake tube, intake, filter base, filter....u get the point. ALL OEM!! No expense was spared. It's as good inside as it looks outside.

And....... It's sporting a closed port 55 top end and a NOS piston. These are the créme de la créme when it comes to this platform.

It's only got 4 or 5 tanks thru it since it was built. It's a strong runner. Real strong.

I'll get a vid up in a day or two.

:)

Let's get this guy up and on his feet. :rock:

I just quit working for the night.....thought I'd check out the thread. WOW......this is taking off. I'm proud to be part of this group of fellers.

I ain't made up my mind what yet but I'll have something for the kitty. :msp_thumbup:

i'll trow in this Echo 60S super as soon as i get a fuel line for it.

What do you guys think about running a separate thread with a few special interest items in it? I don't want to do anything that would detract or take away from this event but was wondering if a separate thread with a few cookie cutter style saws in it where you could pick the saw you wanted your donation to go toward would be a good way to keep this from getting to big to keep track of?

Now if I'm off base or out of line in my thinking don't be worried about telling me so. :)

What do you guys think about running a separate thread with a few special interest items in it? I don't want to do anything that would detract or take away from this event but was wondering if a separate thread with a few cookie cutter style saws in it where you could pick the saw you wanted your donation to go toward would be a good way to keep this from getting to big to keep track of?

Now if I'm off base or out of line in my thinking don't be worried about telling me so. :)

I'll do again it if Terry is okay with it.....

I'll do again it if Terry is okay with it.....

I wanna put this on the block, but it's not something everyone would be interested in. I figure I can round up a nice top cover and add a deflector to the muffler.

[video=youtube;IaDUI_JICgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDUI_JICgI&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=3&feature=plcp[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back