injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be sending my donations in about 10 minutes. I really hope this whole thing makes a difference for your friend. I will be using WePay. I will PM you when it is all settled.

Last edited:
You are one helluva standup guy, Mr. Landrum. Mega-kudos to you for your diligence in this effort. Huge props to Jason for his contribution with the other thread as well.

I know I ruffled some feathers with a few comments about how this whole thing was unfolding outta the gate. But the way everyone hung in and rallied despite the initial difficulty and confusion about contributions is a testament to the dedication, determination, and character of this community -- not to mention you, Terry.

There ain't enuf rep bullits to spread around for everyone who contributed to this effort.

Hopefully, the end result will make a significant difference in navigating what is obviously gonna be a difficult road for your friend on his way to recovery.

Peace, gang.

You are one helluva standup guy, Mr. Landrum. Mega-kudos to you for your diligence in this effort. Huge props to Jason for his contribution with the other thread as well.

I know I ruffled some feathers with a few comments about how this whole thing was unfolding outta the gate. But the way everyone hung in and rallied despite the initial difficulty and confusion about contributions is a testament to the dedication, determination, and character of this community -- not to mention you, Terry.

There ain't enuf rep bullits to spread around for everyone who contributed to this effort.

Hopefully, the end result will make a significant difference in navigating what is obviously gonna be a difficult road for your friend on his way to recovery.

Peace, gang.

Yeah.... But here's 10 million rep points anyway...
POOF!!!

36minutes left to get in on the drawing for these saws
the homelite 2000
064/066 ported hybrid
husqvarna 288
solo 690
solo665
jonsered 52e
dolmar 7900

chain sharpening system

15 minutes to go. ive got all the names corresponded to numbered tickets and just have to let my kids draw out 8 names. you guys better hurry.

wood chuckers drawing is going to go for a few more weeks.

results in a minute. i need to check last minute donations

the winners have first choice of saws in the following order
1 wendell
2 nixon
3 pioneerguy 600
4 greg 409
5 mr bowsaw
6 the dodge geeks ,they can decide who chooses lol
7 leeha
8 dss

Status
Not open for further replies.