injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a feeling that wendell may have him a big ol homelite,just sayin and stuff
i want to thank everyone that participated in the charity drive. mitch thanks you also.
according to greg409's wishes his chances were in mitches name so mitch will be getting a replacement to the saw he sold to keep a float. thank you all very very very much for your support. im hoping he will be back to work with the next 2 months. i sure could use some help.

Thank you Terry for doing all of this and I hope your buddy gets back on his feet soon. Keep us posted on his recovery. Me and Sarah are having a good time here tonight and are very excited to have actually won something.

Where are the rest of the winners? Do they have lifes? Saturday night is meant for sitting at home staring at your computer screen looking at chainsaw stuff.

well i was out in the shop workin on a couple of alky/nitro saws and had to come in for the drawing. now im showered and cleaned up so the only alky im messing with is in my beer.

the winners have first choice of saws in the following order
1 wendell
2 nixon
3 pioneerguy 600
4 greg 409
5 mr bowsaw
6 the dodge geeks ,they can decide who chooses lol
7 leeha
8 dss

Cool beans guys, great!

mad props to the donors as well, a big part of the drive! Those are all very very nice prizes!

I ain't proud. I'll take the leftovers.:D

total donations to date from both rafles is $3860. you guys really came thru when the chips were down.

Lord, I hate going first. I can not tell you hard this choice is. :msp_confused:

I would be honored to have any one of the items available (except I was really hoping for the Echo :hmm3grin2orange: ) I can't tell you how honored I am to be amongst a group of guys who would do something like this for someone they have never met. You really are the salt of the earth.

To own WSC's Homelite would make me so proud but my goal to own at least one of every manufacturer's saws leads me to choose the Stihl 064/066. Also it gives me a tie to my good friend Randy and OTF buddy jwalker.

I so hope this money is able to get Mitch through this trying time. Having met him at Terry's GTG, I can not wish anything but the absolute best for him.

God Bless everyone who had a part in this! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back