Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to rep you but it wouldn't let me. I find Nair works better than waxing, it also doesn't hurt as much.:hmm3grin2orange:

Hopefully you were trying to rep me for the saw part of my post Andy, and not for the waxing suggestion.
But yeah, you have got certain primate body hair traits in your videos ;)

Must be some sort of adaptation/evolution to suit your cooler climate...

No fraud here. Only fraud I have seen is relative to ebay...I personally would rather not defend against personal attack which twists the responses away from my intent and makes things personal and let this post go back to a report on a creative build. And maybe if we were to start another thread on how to find ways to measure in a repeatable way saw modifications. Others may have an agenda or beef with some saw builder or another...I really don't. Just want to..yet again, as i have said multiple times in multiple ways,...figure out ways to define a standard methodology in defining and quantifying a product concept in a way potential customers can understand what they are getting for their money. That's it. No more no less. So I will not egg this on any more either and hope pictures and reports follow relative to Strato builds.

If you want to figure it out, great, go do it, then tell us how it works out for you. Your just wasting your breath here, nobody cares what you think.

stock appearing is always the fun one to deal, do most events not allow ANY modification to the stock plastic, on most saws that rules out 2 piece heads, unless the builder gets fancy. Everyone has there on set of rules like stated above, it makes for a fun event sometimes!

Back