Inside the MS462C - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A keg, and a 100 pounds of sausage weenies, how hard is that? :)

Thanks. I'm feeling pretty good these days. My daughter just got married a coupe weeks ago. Preparing for a wedding and then a reception for nearly 300 guests is a HUGE job. Thank goodness that is behind us! Tomorrow will be a feast with nearly 30 family members. Friday and Saturday are open for CAD :)

They all seem to be same type of chassis and jug design now. 241/261/362/462 and I wonder what the 662 will look like. Ever think they’ll do an MötorSagen in a 5 series?

The 5 series saw is already in the pipe coming out next year, the MS 500i with fuel injection.

Yes, you read that right. I'm coming out of retirement to see what's up with this new Stihl saw. I've been anxious to get my hands on one for months and the time has finally come. I will be doing before and after vids. I won't be able to run it in until Friday at the earliest, so this is really just a teaser ;) Until then, all you get are the pretty, new, fresh out of the box pics.

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

It’s gonna get a pop-up, isn’t it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Brad’s coming out of retirement??? Say it isn’t so.
:popcorn

After this one, he's gonna work over my Poulan Wood Shark. Then he's retiring again...

Hahahahaha. At least he has the chance to run some specials

Στάλθηκε από το LG-H818 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Brad will start him off easy...

Back