Inside the MS462C - Snellerized Style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for understanding that post.
I hate a learning thread that gets choked with BS.
I wasn’t going to post it or this.....but if others can realize it isn’t worth it to argue over nothing.
Thread stays short and informative.
Last I’ll say on the matter.
What are you guys talking about? ;)

20181125_095521.jpg

Thanks. I'm feeling pretty good these days. My daughter just got married a coupe weeks ago. Preparing for a wedding and then a reception for nearly 300 guests is a HUGE job. Thank goodness that is behind us! Tomorrow will be a feast with nearly 30 family members. Friday and Saturday are open for CAD :)
Omigosh!! Anna married? Time flies!!!

Lad.......it ain’t worth it.
He has been thrown off more forums for his BS ........
Twisted innuendo is the kindest thing you can say about him.
Just put him on ignore for a shorter more informative build thread or read his stuff and pity Fwank........

And it is one of the few times the number of likes....or lack there of in his case......means something
Yah ... truth be told if ya bother to time the cuts you’ll see the truth for itself ! Public forum guy - tape don’t lie ! Nice saw though

Plus one there the guy really needs to get a life .Instead of shooting down and criticising people trying to help others should be offering constructive criticism instead of BS
Yah ... I come on here to learn and share observations ... if I wanted to be entertained by clowns I’d turn on the tv and watch jerry-springer !!!

We had a 046 here too. The weight difference between it and the 462. Both saws were full of oil and fuel, less bar and chain.

546cf7ba64bf4596c3502d8666c44dd9.jpg
e9fd40770e9f9a49533708242e14b2e9.jpg

Pretty amazing what the saw can do.

@blsnelling , what’s your take on the rational for the twisted exhaust port?

IMHO, other than mods that will increase emissions and noise and decrease fuel economy, we ain’t doing a thing to optimize performance much further.

Interested to hear stock compression and squish.

Not sure if all realize that it’s only 72cc vs the 461 77cc. My understanding is that the Fuelie 500i will be the 77cc version (though it’s listed as 80cc), guess we will see.

Latest posts

Back