Introducing Brand New Wood Furnace to Market - The Drolet Tundra!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad looking furnace. What's its specs, and how does it vary from the Caddy Line?

Subscribing.

Sure as heck ain't hauling another stove down the stairs though! I still ain't got the old one out yet.

There will be two version of it. Black one = HeatMax and the Beige = Tundra. For different market. More or less same unit.

If you remember a couple of months ago I asked users on AS to tell me their wish list for a wood furnace. Glass door was high on the list. The air was is great so the glass stays clean. No smoke baffle in front of the door to burn your hand.

I'll give more info and pricing very shortly.

View attachment 285756

What's the reasoning for a glass door?

i dont have a furnace but it makes it so much easier to see how things are going in my wood stove. without touching the door or running outside to see the chinmey i can tell if i need to add wood or change the air intake at a glance if it is smoldering.

plus i like to see the pretty flames:hmm3grin2orange:

The only reason I asked was that most "furnaces" are tucked away in a basement, not usually where one would sit and enjoy the view. It appears they did their research and that's what people wanted, good for them.

I will take one for the team and test this new furnace....send one to northern Indiana and I'll tell you how i like it!!:smile2:!

Back