• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Inventory Reduction Sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You folks who already got your deliveries are making me jealous. The FedEx delivery guy has failed to actually find my house on four different trips to attempt delivery this week. I'm resorting to this to help the guy out.

View attachment 452865

Kind of hard to understand what the core business attributes of a package delivery company are if actual delivery falls beyond their competency.

Our new Fed Ex " contractor " has a very foreign accent. I wonder how well his English even is.

Thanks guys, but I think I should retire from the Tradin Post for a while till I push several more cord off to it's resting place.

Duane - I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but you have a very handsome pup (no offense if it's a she, then she is very cute)

Nate - Us old farts here in PA saw till the fingers freeze, then switch to splitting, and then for those half dozen or so sub-zero days we get in our winters around here, well, those are the days we benchmark our firewood effectiveness.
Those sub zero days are used for working on saws and sharpening chains next to the stove.

Some odd and end bars left. Couple odd chains left.

I have 2 chains in a pile I set aside for someone. Can't figure out who it was or if they paid for them so if someone never got their chains.... Please step forward. Can't remember what they are but will look in the morning and post it

I have 2 chains in a pile I set aside for someone. Can't figure out who it was or if they paid for them so if someone never got their chains.... Please step forward. Can't remember what they are but will look in the morning and post it
I can't believe a dozen guys haven't stepped up yet.:surprised3:

Ok....this is the updated list of what is still available.

New saws/ blowers:
2x Jonsered B2126 handheld blower $135

1x Echo CS490 w/18" $300

1x Echo CS310 $170 14" b&c included

1x 18" 3/8 .058 Jonsered branded prolite $25
1x 20" 3/8 .058 Jonsered (plain grey)power match RSN with husky branded 73LPX lg husky $50
1x 16" 3/8lp .050 Windsor roll top mini small stihl $10

Chains $7.00 each
1x 3/8 .058 60DL A2LM

Chains $5.00 each
2x 3/8lp .050 62DL Total XT357equivalent to 91VG

This is the updated list

Did some cleaning of my saws after last weekends cutting fun and before I went out today again. Checking over the new 5105h and noticed some very fine dust inside my air filter. Is this normal on these or anything I need to address? Is there a fix for this?

Did some cleaning of my saws after last weekends cutting fun and before I went out today again. Checking over the new 5105h and noticed some very fine dust inside my air filter. Is this normal on these or anything I need to address? Is there a fix for this?
The filter is made in two parts and can be popped open to clean from the inside out. Put a thin line of grease on that seam and put it back together. I wiped the excess grease off, just so it didnt collect any extra dust. I had to do the same on my Jonsered 2152. This process helped on both saws.

Back