Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have thought they would have been posted last Sunday night at the latest.
Just saying

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Hey Mark wish I could of made the event but those darn family commitments handcuffed me last weekend. Looked like a lot of fun!

Hey Mark wish I could of made the event but those darn family commitments handcuffed me last weekend. Looked like a lot of fun!

Careful, you've doubled your posts of 3 years in one day. You need to slow down before your keyboard starts on fire.

Now, if we only knew how many seconds the runs took...

What type of wood was it in?

Was the barometric pressure up? Or down that day?

C'mon Nate!!
You should have this committed to memory by now!!

OOOhhh!!! Squirrel!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hedge, the barometer was steady,10in hackberry cant, as far as time per cut i don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm... 10" cant + stock chain + ~50cc saw should equal about 6 seconds add 1.5 for hackberry deduct 1 for full chisel chain / carry the 2 then divided by the aftermarket coeficient in chinese... should have come up with about 7.5 seconds per cut...
LOL....

Hmmm... 10" cant + stock chain + ~50cc saw should equal about 6 seconds add 1.5 for hackberry deduct 1 for full chisel chain / carry the 2 then divided by the aftermarket coeficient in chinese... should have come up with about 7.5 seconds per cut...
LOL....
Times were in the 6 sec. area if I am remembering correctly. That was a long time ago, Matt!!;)

I was in a customer plant in Fairmont, MN today and had a photo of me cutting a large log from the PNW GTG pop up on the computer, one of the guys in the group saw it and asked if I knew Sean Carr, seems he bought a 272 Husky from Sean that had been worked over. Guys name is Charles Bloomquist, said he met half way between Fairmont and IA City to make the exchange. Still loves the saw...

Mark

68381aca92ee1ac3002befa940423e60.jpg
. Got a free load of cedar chips to use for gravel out towards the gtg site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back