Iowa 2015 Fall GTG (October 17, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easssssy... I'm 32 this year.

Thanks Doug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part number did you come up with? I have a local dealer that deals Rotary and thought about having them check on these.

Just not old enough to post the times?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I'll have to re-run both the saws to make some times. I'll be interested to see what miller's saw does with a P5 carb too. Also I'll throw a square grind chain in the mix too.

Ooooohhh!!

Look!

A squirrel!!!!

Lol...
Eassssy... Mark and Ron brought the numbers from the 55 race back to the shop. The wife was helping me clean the shop after the GTG. I don't think either of us knew to look for it when we were burning trash. [emoji53]

Eassssy... Mark and Ron brought the numbers from the 55 race back to the shop. The wife was helping me clean the shop after the GTG. I don't think either of us knew to look for it when we were burning trash. [emoji53]

That sounds like something I'd do..

Run the 394 some more yesterday. That thing has the power to run the 36in full comp none skip chain. Need to do a little tweaking on the tune yet but it gets with it [emoji7][emoji7]

Hey Nate did you get the carving preped and set in your driveway yet???? :chainsaw::chainsaw: :numberone:Post pics when you do
Not yet. I have been busy cleaning up and catching up on shop work. I plan to burn and seal it with linseed oil, just need to get some linseed oil first...

@Philbert Thanks again for that thing, I got some use out of it this weekend at a friends house. He had a pile of old oregon chains 16"-20" long. Sadly only 5-6 loops might be salvageable.

Back