Iowa Charity Cut -

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made a form for you to fill out online to receive a FREE 2016 t-shirt for the charity cut in May!

All you have to do is enter your name, what color shirt you want and your size for EACH person.

The survey will only sign up one person at a time, so you may have to complete it a couple of times if you're also signing up a spouse or kids.

The deadline for signing up for shirts is Friday, April 15.

Here's the link:
http://goo.gl/forms/XTWLK5t1np

We're looking forward to seeing everyone in a few months!

I've made a form for you to fill out online to receive a FREE 2016 t-shirt for the charity cut in May!

All you have to do is enter your name, what color shirt you want and your size for EACH person.

The survey will only sign up one person at a time, so you may have to complete it a couple of times if you're also signing up a spouse or kids.

The deadline for signing up for shirts is Friday, April 15.

Here's the link:
http://goo.gl/forms/XTWLK5t1np

We're looking forward to seeing everyone in a few months!
Thanks for making the form user friendly Marcy!

Glad you could twist Stu's arm to sponsor the event. Can't wait for the Charity Cut!! It will be here before you know it

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Yesterday we delivered our 45th heart warming load of free firewood for the 2015-16 season. A special Valentines Day thank you to all the firewood helpers.

You're a good man Doug!!

So when is the date of this Charity cut? Fall of 2016? I was really hoping to make the Spring Iowa GTG again, but tragedy struck the Hoskies.

You're a good man Doug!!

So when is the date of this Charity cut? Fall of 2016? I was really hoping to make the Spring Iowa GTG again, but tragedy struck the Hoskies.
Yes Dexter we are still gonna have the gtg. April 29th&30th. May not be as comfy as other yrs but we will deal with it.

From the Hills

Bump. Delivery count is now 48 loads of free wood. These loads are equal to two full size pickup loads or three short box truck loads.

Getting more logs hauled in.

debb64de24bf77386207f75709b8637a.jpg

Hello all, been lurking and sent a couple private messages.

I'm going to try to make it to the event. I have two graduations that weekend, but might be able to donate a few hours.

I just bought a new saw and it would be a good place to break it in.

I do have some wood that is available when it drys back up and you have time.
John

Hello all, been lurking and sent a couple private messages.

I'm going to try to make it to the event. I have two graduations that weekend, but might be able to donate a few hours.

I just bought a new saw and it would be a good place to break it in.

I do have some wood that is available when it drys back up and you have time.
John

Welcome to the jungle sir!!!!!

Latest posts

Back