Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I recall, Kyle 1 didn't even own a chainsaw when he came to the GTG last October, I say we each bring along one "project" saw along and send him home with a whole truck load of CAD.

That is a great thought Mark!!! I encourage everyone to not bring a saw but bring a canoe for my canoe aquisition disorder instead. I have had this 026 parts saw since last Oct and really have had no interest in putting it back together. But I sure do love running everyone else's fast saws with sharp chains :highfive:

Brian

I bet with all the CAD sufferers likely to be present, we might be able to hack up enough wood for a nice bonfire. Then all you really need is some beer, cheese, and dead animal to make hot over the fire. In fact, a two-stroke powered spit might be appropriate.....

Iowa IS the swine production capitol of the known universe, and those darned pigs are made of tasty meat. And, hickory grows really well in our neck of the woods!

I'll bring a truck load of saws as usual (mostly orange ones). I'm trying to have 3 6ci saws running by then so we can have a clash of the titans. I'll have more room this year since I don't need to bring the cs mill.

Latest posts

Back