Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping you would bring the mill for those who have never seen one work!! I can come get it if u like.

I'll bring it then. Can you supply a nice chunk of wood and the base portion of an aluminum extension ladder? The ladder is what takes up the most space in the truck bed. I need to build a dedicated rail system that can break down and travel nicely.

doubt anyone would care for some rocky mtn oysters?:dizzy:

Our vet here takes them with him. He lives above a pizza parlor and makes pizza in his spare time. He puts the bull testicles on pizza. I know that does not sound like a typical vet but trust me he is one of a kind.

Bill

Sure can!! I took the Super 650 through a log the other night and that thing is awesome!!!! Clash of the titans I think we should call out all 6 cube saws!! It will be a good showdown. Super 650, P100, PP655, 2100!!

Sure can!! I took the Super 650 through a log the other night and that thing is awesome!!!! Clash of the titans I think we should call out all 6 cube saws!! It will be a good showdown. Super 650, P100, PP655, 2100!!

Hopefully the Olympyk 999F and Pioneer 650 will join the ranks as well. I'll have a couple of 394's as well but they are not 6 cubes... only 5.74ci.

Iowa II is now on my radar. Hope I can wrestle the time for the trip out of what's usually the busiest time of the year. I haven't been on a saw road trip yet, and it's starting to really grate on me.

Working on a 6 cube entry, and hope to have a few running old 5 cubes to bring with.

More Wood

We got some more wood drug up and out of the woods this afternoon. Got it hauled up to the buildings so we can access it easily when we are ready to set it all up for the GTG. There are logs of Maple,Oak,Walnut and Elm, so we should have a little something for everybody. Soft or hardwood ---your choice! Getting excited for some fun.

Ron

Latest posts

Back