Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never mind me...just re-subscribing...where's that little guy with the box of popcorn....ah hell with it :hmm3grin2orange:

Talk to us Mikey,if you talk to Mike #2 I'm still looking for a Lombard parts saw with antivibe.

Hey, There you are, I take it you been busy puttin stuff together!! Runners? Do you mean currently or ones that you pour mix in the carb and they pop!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Very busy but with mowers......in March...

Well unless you have three hands to feed fuel while cutting....I would say you've got some work to do.

About the only way mine will get any work done to them, but right now is a little busy for party time.

I just finished another 394XP (not mine) tonight but I got three of my saws I like to finish by the gtg but other projects keep popping up. I'll probably still have more runners then can fit in the back of the truck, hopefully I'll have all the really fun ones running.

I am going to have very little to bring this round. All I have been doing is grinding stumps and very little on saws lately:msp_sleep:

I am holding out that maybe Mark can help me with the 35A though. It would be neat to have it running

Ia g t g

Talked to brother Mark (heimannm) yeserday and found out about the GTG so close by that I can't (Or shouldn't) miss it. I will try to bring my son- in-law also because he is in early stages of CAD, only two saws so far but his second one is an 088 with a 42" bar. Will there be a swap and trade and sale area? I have several duplicates that could go away and make room for others!

Ray

Latest posts

Back