Iowa Spring GTG II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 93% certain I will be down that weekend. I put a request in today for that Friday off work. Anyone wanting to hitchhike from the Twin Cities area, PM me. The Impala holds about a dozen saws in the trunk easily, more if needed.

Them dang Mozarkians will have to wait for fall for me to go see em. Plans are for corn to be in the ground here that weekend.

What is the penalty for a Kentuckian trying to sneak into this GTG???

Mike

What would the penalty have been for sneaking north of the mason dixon line in 1865? Might still be the same today. :laugh:

Guys, I'm thinking hard about making this one. Nothings for sure yet but I think it might work out. Hope the weather forecast is good at that time for that long of a drive.

Hope I can get some of my old green junks to run.....

What would the penalty have been for sneaking north of the mason dixon line in 1865? Might still be the same today. :laugh:

Guys, I'm thinking hard about making this one. Nothings for sure yet but I think it might work out. Hope the weather forecast is good at that time for that long of a drive.

Hope I can get some of my old green junks to run.....

Between the two of us we might be able to stir up a runner.....or seven!!!:D

Mike

I hope you both can make it. It will be fun to see some green along with all of Mark's yellow!

Mitch, you really going to MO?

You're a brave, brave man. ;)

I hope you both can make it. It will be fun to see some green along with all of Mark's yellow!

Mitch, you really going to MO?

You're a brave, brave man. ;)

Not sure, I'm experiencing shrinkage....:laugh:

Latest posts

Back