Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Reaction score
Hi all, I really enjoyed the GTG that Mitch and Mark put on in November and would like to return the favor and host a spring GTG. I was thinking April 30 at my residence in Belle Plaine. I have not worked out all of the details but was thinking about a potluck lunch and we do have room to camp if anyone is interested. Please let me know what you think..

I will mark it on the calendar and try to avoid having to leave the country.

SP118, SP125 (x2), BP-1, SP-105; Wendell it could be a $2000 saw day!

Mark

I don't know if I've ever run the BP-1 or the SP-105.

I do guarantee I'm never touching the manual oiler on the 118 ever again!

I don't know if I've ever run the BP-1 or the SP-105.

I do guarantee I'm never touching the manual oiler on the 118 ever again!

Its for the best, Captain Clumsy. Where is Belle Plaine, IA? In MN, its about 25 minutes from here.

You live near near Belle Plaine, MN? Spent many summers there at the EH Rally.

I thought a guy from IA would tell without having to Google, thanks for nothing.
Whats the EH ralley, Excelsior Henderson? Your youth was a long time before they started then went belly up. Mention EH up there now, be prepared to duck, son.

Been to Grundy Center a couple of times. May have another saw to pick up from thataway anyways.

Yep, Excelsior Henderson. Best bike I've ever ridden by far. They made a fantastic bike, just caught up in a couple of bad decisions and some really bad luck with the financial markets.

Isn't Belle Plaine still under water in April?
I'll try to make this one.

I was looking for Iowa on the local road map....no luck ...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

One of these days.............Mark and I will convince you to make the trek.

Latest posts

Back