Iowa Spring GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great afternoon on hoskey hill with mark, Ron, jess, and Eric! I think we got 95% of the mess picked up and played a Lil bit!
Had a great time, and weather was perfect! Was good to get outside and get stuff done. It didn't get stuff around the house done though, but that's what Sunday is for........or the rest of the week. Time to go mow.

Never had it my dad and my grand mother tell about eating dandelion greens in the dry years of the thirties. I have had Lambs quarter it's not bad.

Lambsquarters.jpg

Wish Carrie liked all these yellow flowers I planted for her. She said it's time to mow too!
I mowed today as well and only had 1 of those flowers. I didn't get off the mower to pick it though. I'm sure there will be more to pick later. :cool:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Looks good Mark. Hope you weren't spreading that yesterday!! Unless you're in a nice A/C-ed cab then no problem. Getting a little brutal out the past few days. I'm ready for fall and to start cutting!!

Back