Is it time?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went well got out about 4 yrs ago. Had up to 8 employees for from time to time. No one was ever injured on the job and in 14 yrs the only property damage was a crush mail box. Lol still get a call for a estimate twice a week.

What're you doing now? Unless of course you madee enough in 14 years to retire comfortably? That'd be pretty slick!

Went well got out about 4 yrs ago. Had up to 8 employees for from time to time. No one was ever injured on the job and in 14 yrs the only property damage was a crush mail box. Lol still get a call for a estimate twice a week.

Hmm...... only one mailbox in 14 years (with eight employees), that’s pretty hard to believe, but good for you!! Just saying.

I started up my power washing business as just a side gig to make money. Once I started having so much work I couldn't get it done in evenings and weekends is when I knew I had to go full time. I don't regret that one bit.

I'm now getting ready to open my 2nd business this spring once I get all my licensing in place.

I think when it's time, you just know.

Wow its definitely the right time since you are being profitable. You already have all the equipment you need. It took me 4 years and I've been full time. Your good.

Back