• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Is it time?

Ryan'smilling

Ryan'smilling

Addicted to ArboristSite
Went well got out about 4 yrs ago. Had up to 8 employees for from time to time. No one was ever injured on the job and in 14 yrs the only property damage was a crush mail box. Lol still get a call for a estimate twice a week.
What're you doing now? Unless of course you madee enough in 14 years to retire comfortably? That'd be pretty slick!

tree MDS

tree MDS

Daddy
Went well got out about 4 yrs ago. Had up to 8 employees for from time to time. No one was ever injured on the job and in 14 yrs the only property damage was a crush mail box. Lol still get a call for a estimate twice a week.
Hmm...... only one mailbox in 14 years (with eight employees), that’s pretty hard to believe, but good for you!! Just saying.

SuperDuty04

SuperDuty04

ArboristSite Operative
I started up my power washing business as just a side gig to make money. Once I started having so much work I couldn't get it done in evenings and weekends is when I knew I had to go full time. I don't regret that one bit.

I'm now getting ready to open my 2nd business this spring once I get all my licensing in place.

I think when it's time, you just know.

CT arborist

CT arborist

ArboristSite Lurker
Wow its definitely the right time since you are being profitable. You already have all the equipment you need. It took me 4 years and I've been full time. Your good.