Is The MS261 Saga Getting Out Of Control???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridiculous insanity??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
images-11.jpg

images-9.jpg

images-8.jpg

images-7.jpg

images-6.jpg

images-5.jpg

images-4.jpg

images-3.jpg

da bomb indeed

So, salt and vinegar chips ARE the bomb...but you haven't lived until you've dipped a Cheetos in a dab of peanut butter...just sayin'... :clap:

Yes, it is. Still scratching my head over this one. My wife wouldn't run that saw. She likes flat top 66's........ - Sam :sucks:

The results so far (95% confidence limits shown):

attachment.php

With 97 voters and 124 responses, I probably should weight each response by the number of times the responder voted.

If Old Dutch ketchup chips had been included, and enough Canadians had voted, it wouldn't even be close.

The results so far (95% confidence limits shown):

attachment.php

With 97 voters and 124 responses, I probably should weight each response by the number of times the responder voted.

If Old Dutch ketchup chips had been included, and enough Canadians had voted, it wouldn't even be close.

LMAO! Thats awesome man!!:cheers:

Use everything but the squeal. Cracklins aint too high up on the Yankee food pyramid. I have made small ones out of salt pork to top clam chowder but the big industrial jobs, I leave to the pros. I think Mike Rowe did a segment on them for dirty jobs.

I would have liked to saw that episode. But anyway, no big deal, what i saw was at a flea market. they were frying them in a big ol pot. and they were good too.

This poll is flawed......

You offered way too many good choices IMHO. After some careful thought, I went with "Buncha whiny little girls".

Now I would have gone with the chips if you'd have listed Jalepeno Chips as a choice.....:notrolls2:

Latest posts

Back