isa

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very different in this market, where BCMA has been promoted since 2004--many clients know CA and want more, and will pay more for BCMA.

It is interesting to hear you speak of the strange world you live in. Don't ever move here. You wouldn't like it here on my planet.

It is interesting to hear you speak of the strange world you live in. Don't ever move here. You wouldn't like it here on my planet.

ok i won't...but your planet is what you make of it. Lotsa arborists here promoting good care and certs. It won't happen by itself, that's for sure! :clap:

ok i won't...but your planet is what you make of it. Lotsa arborists here promoting good care and certs. It won't happen by itself, that's for sure! :clap:

I hope you didn't take that wrong about moving here...heck, I've got a spare room nobody is using. Thing is I don't think you would appreciate this place. Here, certs are used to freshen your mouth.

He could always head a couple hundred miles south, to my neck of the woods. Here, certs are valuable, thanks to tree rules and regulations requiring CA's, put into effect, by the City of Austin. Of course, everyone is now moving to Austin, or so they tell me, and that's destroying much of what makes this city pretty cool, in the first place.

strewth 11 pages,, I'm not reading em all. I am ISA cert and re did my 30 points last year 15 or so by attending a conference and 15 by doing the online arbnews mag tree quiz in all very happy, always learn't sumthin always pushed me to get the score.

ISA cert Arb hardly known down here, so not a needed thing prolly @ guess about 100 all up cert in OZ cert but its a good qualification to add the my many.

this reminds me got 2 more arbnews mags best start a reading.

Back