It was a hell of a ride...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone should fall from a tree, please take your self to the er and get scanned ASAP as there are way to many way to cause internal bleeding that can and will kill you in a hurry. sharp bones slice well. Glad your still here to tell the tale.

With a clav that badly broken?

You would be very wise to take it slow and easy until it's had time to graft together again properly.

I know a couple Macho blokes who didn't, ending with disgusting bulges of calcification just beneath the skin, on their clav's, giving them the igor look

Take the time your doc tells yu to mate.

Don't turn a temp injury into a lifetime ailment.

6 weeks or so as I recall for a broken bone to mend....

jomoco

If at all possible, when I climb something to be removed, I always look for alternate tie in . Also when I'm in a leaner, I always try to play the lean, and take small bites. All in all that's some Scarry crap. I've had to make a couple emergency evacs my self. Glad your alright

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Hey Glen, how've you been? Still working oilfield?
Jeff, I sure hope you are able to return to climbing, unless of course you'd rather be doing something else. Fear of heights and clumsiness forced me to quit climbing (ladders and such) a few years ago, and I miss it every day.

Back