It's 2016 to hell with porting...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the love of god put a best answer button on this site.

Can't do it; I'm too busy trying to get out of the floor after watching the Fabz videos with the Boston Sound Tracks.

Did anyone else find it udderly humorous that "Foreplay/ Long Time" was playing in the background of the Doubting Thomases video?

Let that sink in.

Can't do it; I'm too busy trying to get out of the floor after watching the Fabz videos with the Boston Sound Tracks.

Did anyone else find it udderly humorous that "Foreplay/ Long Time" was playing in the background of the Doubting Thomases video?

Let that sink in.
It's tough to tell he could well be serious or trolling it's been fun i know some guy's like that.

xJc96gin0X0pGYXSIiDC8gPZkY1yQIHeIjpuRw5VPxEb2GhKueS8C0iBGkNxQxtM9TEpr-EFphSVzACnseAf5uxp7Me4OkK9uN7pqd0jgJcZIV3_vS9dpTKpF4iWIMNm0FkAlAQMK7vms8nBQWIlOR4q-3vpJhahbDtnQZbAgiPD7JD6vHAu4yBnnMZ_I-F448dGXPNIme-2sYx13TTGpoBaaod_8m6DirnT6WTlidrXqk9uZVE-yLGOkBr8soiZjoT9KMd3_6AgnUWxEKPqalpAuFvr4TGZQRwFwPs5O79n1vG5ACzCOZh7vdvhWPpuSXf_vxLaAeAJJO-DdtI5UmOS4T_l8HRPH80Jn70sLPwbqlrDdhCvw-1owPOsvsimz2zk4gGQPp3Cr-7wvbnCEpGxFsiNVOlJPp683tAtD-g8Yt4CV08aAaHcZRZbuuje4URJRn6f72EwIIWAbSzesNGxrL2U6PKlMrj25Mncg87b47MrflTggpiDeYTEpOpZyRuVHpsMFX9N2S6QKsLaXDSrw1DU0tiu6Zo0SCdfzVO-t4HBqdtzGhb5dcTIsds3DS6JVeLp92BwYShWyHOI0kPvfe0UqKL2cB1FNxYSKAH_yBjs0r2pg7VVfLeqY9KkEZ7xPGCgrGG22vaykj5NQBAAJpui8wclHaiXiPtiG2k=w1000-no-tmp.jpg

In memory of the Fabz , may his brief presence make long and lasting impression .
Fabz , you will be missed but not forgotten .

Yup , great soundtracks in some of his vids lol

It's tough to tell he could well be serious or trolling it's been fun i know some guy's like that.
Unfortunately and sadly, not for us but for him this whole thing was supposed to be taken serious. He truly believed in himself. He lied to us and himself and if its drugs or a mental issue that's one thing. But I think it was all about scamming and making money. Like piltz.

All of this mess caused by performance tuner Fabz & not one of us got to experience the CNC machined '40% razor chain'!! :cry:
He upped his game with his grinding robot he's getting 45% gains now.Black-Hole-2.jpg

Back