It's a Pacific Northwest thing... you wouldn't understand!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think that I thought that the growing barrios in Hillsburrito and Gresham were bad. I guess that all the illegals with their 'free food' Oregon Trail food stamp cards will eventually get into a turf war with the growing herds of stealing homeless and druggies. Sanctuary state sanctioned hand outs vs outright theft that is not only tolerated, but encouraged by the city, county and state. My one cop friend says that she goes out on patrol now half the time with a shrink in the back seat. Have to have the state approved psychologist ride along to deal with the 'victims' living in the streets and sidewalks. Mayor's orders. Any people put before the courts for higher crimes are just released as well now.

There is some pending measure on this or a future election ballot to add another tax to pay for all the homeless 'victims'. I see the George Soros paid for bleeding heart ads for it on TV now. I did not see it on the ballot though. Maybe its a Washington State measure, or a Portland city measure. Portland, Tent City and home of the homeless and ever growing barrios. If Seattle is dying, Portland is already dead. Keep it going. Vote for TED!
A few years back Portland PD responded to a troublemaker threatening everyone on my bus and the guy wouldn't leave or go with them until they tazzed him. Well that made a girl, whom he'd been harrasing upset so afterward the poor cop had to explain exactly why he did what was necessary. Then anytime there is any type of violence a Portland PD supervisor must come out and interview everyone who witnessed everything. Man that cost tax dollars. I saw four young Oregon City cops confront a big dude who was drunk and belligerent. He was telling those pathetic kid cops what they were and not gonna do. What happened to using Billy clubs? Hell, there was four of um to his one? Not like cops used to be. These kid cops were Barney Fifes if I ever saw one.

Most of us with kids or dogs understand that you reward the behavior you want. Do you give Rex a bone when he pees on the floor? Hell no. When you set out baited ant traps, do you put them in your house? Sure you do, if you want the ants to come in your house. I prefer they stay outside. When a city sets up all kinds of free programs to steal money from working people and give it to homeless junkies, then decides not to punish them for stealing or taking a dump in the street, they shouldn't wonder why they suddenly have lots more homeless junkies than they used to, stealing things and taking dumps in the street.

It's evil. Not only is it theft to begin with(government sponsored theft is still theft), but at that point enabling the homeless junkie is actively hurting them, too.

Liberals don't generally work too hard for their money. Most are educated folks with high paying jobs that manage cause they can't do real "essential" jobs themselves. The working man is under attack by these folks as he is deemed a creature that is below them. The problem is the so called "conservative" class is often led by the rich that believe the working class is there for exploitation. The rich get richer and the working class, note no longer middle class, pay for it all.

Liberals don't generally work too hard for their money. Most are educated folks with high paying jobs that manage cause they can't do real "essential" jobs themselves. The working man is under attack by these folks as he is deemed a creature that is below them. The problem is the so called "conservative" class is often led by the rich that believe the working class is there for exploitation. The rich get richer and the working class, note no longer middle class, pay for it all.
It's the same here the harder you work the less money you make sit on ya ass all day and do stuff all you will be rewarded big time.

The PNW answer to people not practicing social distancing now, and more so if the virus mutates and we go into zombie apocalypse mode. Also good for warding off homeless junkies heckling you downtown, and for trimming that branch getting in your way of a kill shot. Now, which oil should I use in this thing, and which would be better, square or round filed full chisel chain?

Killer chainsaw bayonet.jpg

Killsaw Chainsaw Bayonet

$365.00

The Killsaw Chainsaw Bayonet© is another original Panacea X innovation. We were the first company to offer a production cordless electric chainsaw bayonet that attaches to a 1913 Picatiny mil spec. rail. In production since 2012. Great attention getter for gun shows or deer camp. An excellent addition to you Fantasy Warrior collection; you’ll be ready to go when the Zombie Apocalypse hits! Also great for gun store displays and trade show displays.

Okay... I wanna give all the PNW guys a thread to post in. From the Redwoods in Northern California, to the HUGE Doug Firs of Washington and British Columbia...

Here is the thread where big CC's, longer bars, full and 3/4 wrap handles, and full skip chains are the norm. The Spotted Owl and the Marbled Murrelet can be grilled over a hot bed of coals, and served with a side of endangered Chinook Salmon. Wash it all down with an Alaskan Amber beer.

Where V-8's are turned into racing saws, along with V-twins, and anything else 2 men (or women) can drop through a 30 inch log.

Where burly men have logged big timber since before the turn of the century (not 2000!), and continued that tradition ever since. Just read the Art Martin thread if you need a clue. It'll take you a few days to read. But you will be a better chain sharpener and logging history buff if you do.

From the land of big timber loggin' and cuttin'... Welcome!!!:cheers:

"Never give an Inch"

Gary
[/QUOTE ]
I bought a 462, hasn't even been started yet. I'd love to trade the sprocket cover, for a west coast cover with double bumper spikes and possibly the 3/4 wrapped handle. I'd give $ with mine to make the trade. Any reasonable trades considered. Thanks!

I bought a 462, hasn't even been started yet. I'd love to trade the sprocket cover, for a west coast cover with double bumper spikes and possibly the 3/4 wrapped handle. I'd give $ with mine to make the trade. Any reasonable trades considered. Thanks!

Y'all need to fix the post, as it is buried in Gary's OP that y'all quoted. Being as y'all are from VA, I dunno who in the PNW would give up their wrapped/spiked/large clutch cover west coast falling setup here for a standard one. This is the best setup for falling in this region.

Y'all need to fix the post, as it is buried in Gary's OP that y'all quoted. Being as y'all are from VA, I dunno who in the PNW would give up their wrapped/spiked/large clutch cover west coast falling setup here for a standard one. This is the best setup for falling in this region.

A very polite response.:rock:

Yeah, I apologize. The double bumper spikes that I bought for my MS360 fit the 462. In fact, the spike on the case is the same part#. The one on the sprocket cover the hole had to be opened up a little. I've went back to my dealer and ordered the 20" and 25" Light weight bars, and the wrap handle.
20200525_204713_copy_1612x907.jpg20200527_221253.jpg20200527_221220.jpg

Again, I apologize for the hi-jack fellas.

Yeah, I apologize. The double bumper spikes that I bought for my MS360 fit the 462. In fact, the spike on the case is the same part#. The one on the sprocket cover the hole had to be opened up a little. I've went back to my dealer and ordered the 20" and 25" Light weight bars, and the wrap handle.
View attachment 831380View attachment 831382View attachment 831383

Again, I apologize for the hi-jack fellas.

No worries.

Looking at the dog hair on the carpet makes me ask what kind of dog you have?

That saw is going to be really nice to run when you get it all set up.

No worries.

Looking at the dog hair on the carpet makes me ask what kind of dog you have?

That saw is going to be really nice to run when you get it all set up.
My sons Lab loves laying in the shop, or wherever I'm working at the time. Sadly, he's pushing 15 and got a couple tumors. Awesome dog though. I'm a little embarrassed about the hair now. If my wife reads this, I'll never hear the end of it.

20181106_195112.jpg

My dog's a husky/malamute, he's shedding this time of year and leaves hair everywhere.

But he's a faithful pup and so I don't mind.

Latest posts

Back