It's been a good run, but.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? A payout of over 3.4 billion to settle a lawsuit over trucks breaking in half from rust. So yeah they really proved there worth.. Real Toyata quality.

Plenty of old yotas down here in the southeast, sucks to be where you are at...

My 99 Jeep Wrangler sport with 125k miles the frame just rusted out. I’m the orginal owner. This is the first one I didn’t tar the frame.

You obviously speak from ignorance, they rusted out all over the country. Thats why they lost the lawsuits.

If one didn't know any better they would think they built them in China. Haha
I've owned 5 Toyotas between model years 1979 and 1987. All but 1 4runner had well over 200,000 on them when I sold them. The only rust problem I had on any was the bed on an 87. The bed was made in Long Beach California. The rest of the truck was built in Japan.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Funny, I built a 124” chuck lathe for China. It weighed 200,000 lbs. it took five trailer trucks to carry it in pieces to the boat docks to ship it. When it arrived in China the uncrated it at there docks and had no way to move it. It sat in the rain. A few assemblies weigh 50,000lbs. Backward country or what. I built five lathes for China.

Someone forgot to ship the permatex sealer with the machine. We had sent it with our field guy who was going to assemble it. No permatex sealer in China.

I've owned 5 Toyotas between model years 1979 and 1987. All but 1 4runner had well over 200,000 on them when I sold them. The only rust problem I had on any was the bed on an 87. The bed was made in Long Beach California. The rest of the truck was built in Japan.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
You guys sure get defensive when someone post facts that don't fit your preference's. I don't care how your experience went, it don't change facts and others experiences.

Back