It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I unfortunately know many loggers that have cut timber there entire lives and drink everyday all day while there doing it, I don't recommend it but it's worked so far for them.
I don't drink and work I'm more of a watcher when I drink.

I unfortunately know many loggers that have cut timber there entire lives and drink everyday all day while there doing it, I don't recommend it but it's worked so far for them.
I don't drink and work I'm more of a watcher when I drink.

Anybody can do it sober..

I didnt think people cut firewood and didnt drink beer until i joined this forum..im serious.

The brick layers in St Louis use to have beer breaks. Union died though so I guess they can't anymore.

Certainly not me. But being a Chainsaw site and all youd think sponsers would be on point with how to run a "rpm hp boosted" saw. Maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its a good thing the choir on here hasnt seen some of the sh!t the felons ive worked with have done..

I saw a guy hang his bean bag over a tank a baby alligator was in on you tube and that little leather back grabbed ahold of his stones...doesnt mean im gonna try it.

I honestly cant believe the vaginal tendencies on here..i thought when i joined a chainsaw forum id meet a few gruff's like myself...strange mafuccas isnt even the word...

Cyber space..gotta love it !

Its a good thing the choir on here hasnt seen some of the sh!t the felons ive worked with have done..

I saw a guy hang his bean bag over a tank a baby alligator was in on you tube and that little leather back grabbed ahold of his stones...doesnt mean im gonna try it..

I honestly cant believe the vaginal tendencies on here..i thought when i joined a chainsaw forum id meet a few gruff's like myself...strange mafuccas isnt even the word...

Cyber space..gotta love it !
:laugh:

Not really, I tried it and I thought I was gonna die.

It takes a rare breed of hill man to cut and top 50 or 60 trees a day and have 25 or 30 beers while doing it,most have trained there whole lives to achieve that level.

My dad always told me drinkin wasnt any different than anything else..if you wanna be good you gotta practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back