• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold It's in the Mail: Dolmar 24" Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jere39

Outdoorsman and Pup
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought this large mount 24" Dolmar Bar when I need the small mount.

P1070745.JPG
I have this 24", 84 DL, ⅜" Pitch, .050 gauge bar part number: 431.060.013

P1070746.JPG

When what I should have bought was a 24", 84 DL, ⅜" Pitch, .050 gauge bar part number: 431.060.014

I'd prefer to trade, to be honest, I'm not sure I am set up to sell via Pay Pal, though I can buy with Pay Pal.

My alternative is to sell this one and buy the one I need. Let me know if you have the 431.060.014. I would expect to add a full skip chain, so a combination would also work. Or let me know if you need a 431.060.013 . Thanks.

Sorry, I don't need the bar but if you have a PayPal account to buy you can also sell through it. You will need to decide if you want someone to pay you through friends/family or someone will have to absorb the 4% fee.

Sorry, I don't need the bar but if you have a PayPal account to buy you can also sell through it. You will need to decide if you want someone to pay you through friends/family or someone will have to absorb the 4% fee.

Thank you, if nothing else, I have learned something about my Paypal account and capabilities.

Latest posts

Back