it's the cold before the hot!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, no problem. There's no end to the timber that needs to be cut. Only 8" of snow here. 38f tomorrow they say, but I don't trust the weather guesser anymore, so I just wear one glove because they say it's gonna be sunny, but on the other hand it could be snowing.

its 30 this morning here with close to a 12 inches of snow on the ground suppose to be 50-60's next week YES!
i have never been so thankful to be going into mud season.

its 30 this morning here with close to a 12 inches of snow on the ground suppose to be 50-60's next week YES!
i have never been so thankful to be going into mud season.
hey jake! while it's muddy , just keep cutting an piling so when it does dry up you will be able to haul like a mad man!!

I don't think we are getting anything like the above temps, but yesterday was 38* full sun, and no wind. I may have laid out on the front porch with the shirt off, sucking in the vitamin D, enjoying the suns rays. Had to find just the right spot so the very cold water dripping off the roof didn't splash on the pasty white skin.

Latest posts

Back