It's time to have a serious discussion.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got em caught, have the day off. I have to dream of big wood now reading this. I still cut some hansome wood, but no friggin' redwoods, my God that is big wood. I'll take my job cutting bar width fir and pine. Atleast I get to cut logs in this day and age of queer bate, earthing worshiping fags. what happend to real people? I bet you almost toss your lunch regularly among the homos in California. No?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to trash the joint...but I know it's sacriligeuous to pray to the earth, it is. I am doing God's work!! Harvesting the land he made for us!

I didn't say you could have the day off, find something constructive to do, even if you just beat up a hippy.

Gonna do some saw work and fix a couple of chains. Maybe flick a ciggerete butt on the two that gather change at my favorite coffee shop playing guitar and singing earth songs. In rigging clothes of course. That's a good start :)

They serve satan as far as I'm concerned.

Call me crazy, but worshiping the earth is serving the devil...

God's creation is a symbol of his perfection and power. We are to respect it and use it, not worship it like these clowns do. There's a fine line there, and the hippies are way over the line. Commence your hippie beatings. :cheers:

Call me crazy, but worshiping the earth is serving the devil...

God's creation is a symbol of his perfection and power. We are to respect it and use it, not worship it like these clowns do. There's a fine line there, and the hippies are way over the line. Commence your hippie beatings. :cheers:

Amen to that dude! :cheers:

All right Jesse quite holding back tell us how you really feel and amen brother

Well if you really want to know.....

It goes like this. God made the earth, made man. We are both 70% water and contain various minerals. We were made by the dirt God scooped out of the earth. Makes sense to me. Along comes the generation that had it good. No more wars that faced impending doom, WWI & II. There was now time to question everything our forefathers and grandfathers did for us, and time to not take any accountability for actions. Enter the hippie. They claim to be a people of love, caring, tolereance and freedom. More like the pagans if you ask me. They worship the sun, the moon and the stars. They question what is not to be questioned, and ignore what common sense is used for. They have no practical use for hard work, management, and common sense. They operate on pure emotions, bull ####, and propaganda. As they stand in the way of My industry, living and way of life, I plan on crushing them with whatever means I have at my disposal. I am not sick of it, or fed up. I am used to this. I grew up in a logging family (5th generation). Men have worked, been hurt, mangled, and killed in my family for timber. Obviously I take this serious, and any threat to my family's way of life.

Had to deal with these morons constantly in Humboldt County:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-u6qBjxSM&feature=channel

"Violent Freshwater Extraction" yeah right! Plain to see how ignorant these culls are!
You know, I've had it up to here with these kind of so called environmentalists. Here in the mid west we have serious problems with the Emerald Ash Boring Beetle killing off thousands of our Ash trees. Where did the EAB originate? Asia! Then there's the problem with the Asian Carp that entered our Great Lakes destroying our game fish. Where did they originate? Asia! Now there is another beetle called the longhorn beetle. This one kills Poplar, Maple, Birch, and Elm, another POS delivered by Asian imports. All this crap comes here on ships that are bringing in this stupid, cheap, job robbing monkey #### that isn't worth the crap its made out of, but what are the environmentalists and our government doing about it? Not a damn thing. Instead their worried about someone cutting down a tree.:monkey:

Last edited:

"Violent Freshwater Extraction" yeah right! Plain to see how ignorant these culls are!

That's why a friend of mine objects to the fact that the Entering Humboldt County sign is located 10 feet inside Siskiyou County near the Salmon River bridge.

Del Norte County is where the salamanders crawled out of that caused problems in Siskiyou County. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5-u6qBjxSM&feature=channel

I watched all six of the videos, Those guys ought to be givin a months pay for risking their lives for that moron. They showed some awesome patience with him. Most people would have throwed the idiot down. If they just start cutting the trees while them goobers are in it, That crap will stop.

It goes like this. God made the earth, made man. We are both 70% water and contain various minerals. We were made by the dirt God scooped out of the earth. Makes sense to me. Along comes the generation that had it good. No more wars that faced impending doom, WWI & II. There was now time to question everything our forefathers and grandfathers did for us, and time to not take any accountability for actions. Enter the hippie. They claim to be a people of love, caring, tolereance and freedom. More like the pagans if you ask me. They worship the sun, the moon and the stars. They question what is not to be questioned, and ignore what common sense is used for. They have no practical use for hard work, management, and common sense. They operate on pure emotions, bull ####, and propaganda. As they stand in the way of My industry, living and way of life, I plan on crushing them with whatever means I have at my disposal. I am not sick of it, or fed up. I am used to this. I grew up in a logging family (5th generation). Men have worked, been hurt, mangled, and killed in my family for timber. Obviously I take this serious, and any threat to my family's way of life.

You are absolutly right. The hippies are effn it up for everyone and have been since the sixties. There are very few in our generation that have any kind of work ethic now or know what an honest days work means. The next generation will be worse and you know who is getting stronger because of it? To paraphrase a line from Apocalypse Now, every day I sit in this hotel room I get weaker. Every time charlie squats in the bush he gets stronger. The US is sitting in the hotel room right now. Our next war will be with china. They are industrializing and will have the capital, people, and industry. Sick the hippies on those bastards for a while, the real upcoming threat to the earth. I am sure china's environmental laws are really strict and they aren't polluting anything or cutting any trees down over there.

Well said. I'm going to work and I have to drive through Chico. Maybe a little "Timber Harvest Boundary" tape might get strung around Bidwell Park's old growth this morning. That always drives the wannabe hippies right up the wall.

Stick your thumb in their eye every chance you get, Burvol...they'd do the same to us.

thats one ####ed up stump dude!!!

That one isn't even bad. I've had them with 6 stems of that size and larger coming out of the same stump and each of them twisting around each other in all different directions. Just a PITA. Its just gravy when I get to cut some decent hardwoods.

I missed my calling!

I could have been and extrication climber!

That would be such a sweet job, I've taken down plenty of bad guys in my time, but never done it hanging from a rope in a tree.

Where do I sign up?:D

Mr. HE:cool:

That one isn't even bad. I've had them with 6 stems of that size and larger coming out of the same stump and each of them twisting around each other in all different directions. Just a PITA. Its just gravy when I get to cut some decent hardwoods.

Sounds like what second growth Redwoods do, multiple stump sprouts, we have stump sitting Spruce as well.

I found more information on the big Redwood in that old photo, it was a stovepipe about 150' tall. A reminant from the past, a previous, older forest with much larger trees, destroyed thousands of years ago. There are other such leftovers scattered around, I know of five, 2 in Del Notre, the rest in Humboldt. Plus the 22 footer I helped fall in '78, an entire day to put it on the ground. Funny thing, it was holding about five hundred gallons of water and crap, collected over the centuries. I was wrassling a block out of the cut, old Ray leans in, takes a swing with a pulaski, and knocks a 6 inch square hole into the hollow. Ray got knocked off the springboard by a column of fluid that looked like used oil, smelled bad. Ray waited for the water to clear, washed off, went back to hacking at the trunk. There were bird beaks, small bones, teeth, rusty sand, acorns left in the debris.

Latest posts

Back