I've searched... Oil Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41wIy0mWPnL.jpg
but no one cares it another oil thread

I quoted your post that had nothing at all to do with the OPs question. You equated people who use amsoil and klotz to religious fanatics. How is it unclear to you?

I use the Stihl orange bottle because it’s inexpensive and seems to do its job. I’ve used 200+ gallons so far this year in Stihl small engines of all varieties and no issues, why change. I’ve even put 50+ gallons through a 4mix blower and it still works just fine.

This definitely went too serious for my taste. I wanted no arguments, just silly reasons guys chose what they did.

Hehe... oil is serious business and no joking matter. Life, limb and property damage result from incorrect choice of brand, color, viscosity, mix ratio, order of mix and even incorrect facial expression while shaking the jug. Swirling the jug is just flat out forbidden.

Hehe... oil is serious business and no joking matter. Life, limb and property damage result from incorrect choice of brand, color, viscosity, mix ratio, order of mix and even incorrect facial expression while shaking the jug. Swirling the jug is just flat out forbidden.

Ha . I should have known better

I remember having a few quarts that I gave away when they were 2 or 3 years past the "expiration date" that M1 put on the bottle.

Latest posts

Back