• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Ive tried to buy a saw from you for the last 2 days

flatbroke

flatbroke

ArboristSite Operative
I called yesterday numerous times, guess it must have been busy. left 2 voicemails, one mid day and one late afternoon. Nobody called. I called at 4 50 and the message says closed.

I called this morning at 0555 pacific time and left another message, name number and saw I wanted. No call. called back this morning around 1130 talked with a salesperson who said they had 80 messages and couldn't get to them all. got the saw ordered and he said the Cyber deal was good but he needed a supervisor to help him and wouild call back cause they were on lunch. its been 3 hours. I called back after 2 hours and left Guy a message. No call. what does it take. the 576 I got this year from you was a hassle too. you guys sent the wrong saw the first time but did make it right pretty easily

cuznguido

cuznguido

ArboristSite Operative
It sounds like somebody is losing a lot of business. If one potential customer is having issues, it stands to reason others are. I have always said I will beg a little, and I will pay a little, but will not do both.

Bailey's Inc.

Bailey's Inc.

Professional outdoor work gear & equipment
Website
www.baileysonline.com
I apologize for the delay Flatbroke, we have recently switched to a new website and internal software packages. We had to shut down orders for a couple of days to work out all of the bugs that come with a new system. This left us with a lot of catching up to do. Glad the sales agent was able to sort you out in the end.

Husky Man

Husky Man

Addicted to ArboristSite
I apologize for the delay Flatbroke, we have recently switched to a new website and internal software packages. We had to shut down orders for a couple of days to work out all of the bugs that come with a new system. This left us with a lot of catching up to do. Glad the sales agent was able to sort you out in the end.
Just MY Thoughts, but WOW, REALLY BAD Timing, unless the old system HAD to be replaced ASAP.

Might not be THE Strongest selling items at Christmas Time, but, I have to imagine that sales are UP now compared to the second week of January, which is just around the corner, in My Opinion someone Brain Farted Big Time.

Doug :cheers: