James the Narcoleptic Tree Cutter-the link

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, now it is stuck. One of us will unstick it in a while, so we do not have 40 stickies on the top of the forum.

Maybe stick it every other month so that the newbies will see it, and others will not link it "check this out!" :laugh:

stay tuned 4 james's funeral!!!:sucks: you get what ya pay for is hardly true, but james will surely get what he is lookin for. RIP james:yoyo:

Thank you for bringing out that video. I have never seen it. Awesome. This is something I would like to show to as a training tool. That top job with no undercut was unreal. He should have died right then and there. Could use some work on his directional felling, and maybe a urine test. If it could be done wrong, he did it. Awesome instructional video, lol.

Thank you for bringing out that video. I have never seen it. Awesome. This is something I would like to show to as a training tool. That top job with no undercut was unreal. He should have died right then and there. Could use some work on his directional felling, and maybe a urine test. If it could be done wrong, he did it. Awesome instructional video, lol.
Yup, my first view too, what a piece of work OMG!! I laughed, I cried, I hurled my coffee. And the comments, well, how can you fake 'stupid' like that??? :hmm3grin2orange:
No doubt a future Darwin Awards winner :dizzy:
Trapped at YouTube again, gah!, I ended up on Narcholeptic/Goth (actually pretty funny), think I need a brain transplant now. :cry: :cry:

:cheers:

Serge

A guy like James he'll break some back for You!

Title is A Quote from ""Scarface Tony Montana"".You take a guy like James you show him the ropes he'll keep coming back for more until he takes over.
I want his phone number to .:chainsaw:

wow some of you guys that do lots of work should take this video with you. The next time a homeowner cries about pricing show them this and then say hey i can hook you up with this guy. Or you can pay me to do it right the first time. WOW what a way to do it that was some crazy stuff

Latest posts

Back