• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold JC Penny chainsaw! (Poulan 306a)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebng15

Always lookin' for somthing to cut!
Reaction score
I have a few unique saws for sale. I need to get rid of them, so I can get on with some of my other projects! The first one is a JC Penney saw. It is basically the Poulan 306a, with different paint. It has a 17in bar on it and I believe it is the original. Runs and cuts great! Reminds me of a Jonny Popper tractor! - 60cc - I would like to get $100 plus shipping!

100_4141.JPG

100_4142.JPG

100_4143.JPG

100_4145.JPG

I also have a Husqvarna 140 special chainsaw for sale. It is in good shape. I would like to get $125 plus shipping

100_4146.JPG

100_4147.JPG

100_4148.JPG

100_4150.JPG

I also have a closed port 55 if anybody is interested. I would like to get $250 out of it.
Just let me know if you're interested in anything!

Need more info on the Husky 140, please ..
Basically I bought, and I was going to use it for a limbing saw. The crankcase was leaking oil into the cylinder, so I tore it down, and resealed all of it. Now it runs great! I also replaced the fuel line. I could probably get you a video of it cutting if you're interested. The only reason, I'm getting rid of it, is because I have two 44s waiting to get going, so I'll probably just use one of those! I have every bit of $125 in this saw. It is roughly 40cc.

Somebody reminded me! The JC Penney saw runs and cuts great! Must've really put this add up in a hurry!:innocent:

Sell fell though on the JC Penney saw. Harrold never responded after promising to work it out that afternoon. So it is still for sale! I'm open to offer on it also.
Caleb

Back