• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell JMS 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much less then what I can buy a new 390 is 900 power head only and 661 was 1050 1100 range power head only my prices out here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A good used 066/660 sells for $7-900 on Craigslist and doesn't last long, at least in my area. This Saw also has a $300 port job, and will completely spank a stock 390,395,661 etc.
IMHO, this is a great deal on a very strong saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A good used 066/660 sells for $7-900 on Craigslist and doesn't last long, at least in my area. This Saw also has a $300 port job, and will completely spank a stock 390,395,661 etc.
IMHO, this is a great deal on a very strong saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spot on.

This Saw was paid for yesterday & the money was refunded today due to conditions found this morning.

This Saw will now be headed north to be fixed.

Thank You.

What conditions were found?

Were these issues a result of the build, or unrelated? Not looking a to beat a dead horse.... but I would like to know of potential issues with any sawyers products that might be floating around.

If a fella makes his $ in the public eye- than a public critique is more than fair as well.

Point taken..... thank you.

Been watching the drama of late.... would seem that claims made have been substantiated.

Sorry to hear.... the potential buyer can certainly appreciate your integrity, good on ya for not kicking a bad saw off to someone else.

I'm not one to kick a beat dog, but at the same time, I'm not going to sweep it under a rug either.

I feel my last response was sufficient, & I agree with your assessment.

It's too bad, because according to those that have been in his saws, the actual "port work" is truly Nice: it's the rest of the job that is lacking.

Latest posts

Back