• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell John deere 80ev original banana bar and chain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chiknhawk

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Saw is super clean original owner everything there everything works tons of torque 20 in bar original clutch cover not cracked fires fist pull with choke at 22°
OPEN TO OFFERS $$ or trades
If it matters chain hit pieace of metal I did ot disect the tree to see if it was a pieace of nail or a old fence truly didn't care teeth have been filed to there limits and couple teeth took the bad end of the foriegn object in the tree but with that being said I'll pull some old chain of the roll throw a link roll a rivet in it for the fella that bought it
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
5405454e6936d4de15bb4377f3acc12c.jpg
566a2edd7034cc9fa52fab2ac9845c34.jpg
73371c47f847c0c8c47029f2b8cfe76f.jpg
92af2ca6c6fc39eacff12c33a4614ab5.jpg
3610e1a2cd2532283985676f5508fb0b.jpg
434525eb5b8f4ed7cf927a0bccb726f4.jpg

Ummmm, remember me from like two days ago... my Stihl 041AV... ring a bell.
First you violated the rules by sending me a pm, then simultaneously sent the same message and picture directly in the post (trolling for higher offers on yours to undercut me)... as I requested twice not to do. In my title as well as the body of the post it says "please private message me".
Thankfully the moderators tore down your pic and message, at my request.

Then you said in a pm you wanted to trade your 80V for my Stihl. Then within hours you suddenly stated you had to keep the 80V because you only need 2 more John Deere's in order to complete your john Deere collection... so you cannot part with the 80V.
Now the 80V is suddenly for sale again.
Additionally, in this current post of yours, you forgot to mention the part about you hitting a nail with your 80V and busting four teeth off of the chain.
Moderators have been contacted.

Ummmm, remember me from like two days ago... my Stihl 041AV... ring a bell.
First you violated the rules by sending me a pm, then simultaneously sent the same message and picture directly in the post (trolling for higher offers on yours to undercut me)... as I requested twice not to do. In my title as well as the body of the post it says "please private message me".
Thankfully the moderators tore down your pic and message, at my request.

Then you said in a pm you wanted to trade your 80V for my Stihl. Then within hours you suddenly stated you had to keep the 80V because you only need 2 more John Deere's in order to complete your john Deere collection... so you cannot part with the 80V.
Now the 80V is suddenly for sale again.
Additionally, in this current post of yours, you forgot to mention the part about you hitting a nail with your 80V and busting four teeth off of the chain.
Moderators have been contacted.
I'm 76 years old .. new to this every man that thinks someone else is trying to undercut them.... seriously you are board in life the reason I posted the pic was to show you it I did not know it would do whatever u say it did or I was trying I'm a farmer with a saw shop that dont have a computer in it my son said this would be interesting ... I apologize for nothing but trying to show you a saw didn't mean to ruin your day or pee on your post..as for the nail in a tree and the teeth on the chain I'll throw a new chain on it for the guy who bought it .... moderator wow you need a better hobby sir read my post I'm not savvy with this site new to it but if it supports Jack asses like you i dont need it been doing fine without it watching my live stock and building saw after saw after saw tractor mower excavator loader so let your moderator know a 76 year old veteran I have waisted way to much time thanks for actually pissing me off though some day some will really piss in your pea soup till then take care sir

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ohhh, but what about wanting to trade it to me, then suddenly within a matter of hours needing to keep it to complete your John Deere collection which only needs two more saws... forget about that?
Also, you say your not savvy with this site(AS), but your pretty darn good with the Tapatalk phone and photography, as well as marketing the saw over on Outdoor Power Equipment.
Slick.

Latest posts

Back