Johnny Walker is DA Man!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OH my, got my 335XPT today, and took it right to the top of the huge maple we were finishing. OH YEAHHHHH!!

Had to bring it home to find some non decayed wood to cut. Same bar/chain, first cut with an old 335, a strong runner, just lousy idling and starting, did a 30 second cut. The Walkerized beauty came in a 19 seconds, oh my gawd!!

Now to find all my 020T geeks and shut them up, for good!!!!

Can't wait for the 336!!!

Hey, I know that fealing. rbtree, have you heard any info on the 336? do they gott er dunn yet? How does it differ from the 335?

Due out soon, supposedly an improved 335. They also are workling on another saw. John Walker saw one, but knows nothing.

I just received a Walkerized Husky 346xp and I have to admit, I am impressed! This is my third Walkerized saw (372xp, 488 , 346xp) and I am more and more impressed as they break in a get some hours on them. Not only do they have more power, they really do run cooler so I imagine they will last longer. What impresses me as much as the extra power, is how smooth and responsive they are. They turn work into fun. The only problem I have is that Walkerizing is addictive, you can't stop at just one!

Johnny Walker really is DA Man!!!

In case you are interested the 346xp is the cream of the crop so far. It is truly amazing, I'd swear I was using a 372xp without all the weight it's that powerful... I can't wait for it to break in. We'll see how the durability is, I can't believe a saw that is such a hotrod can last as long as my mundane feeling Shindaiwa 488. !

Hi guys im glad your all happy with the Walkerize saws form us. Please do not give me all the credit i just sell and ship the saws, the only time i touch the saw is to put it into the box for you all.
My dad Bob does the porting, My Mechanic Justin does the mufflers and assembly as well as my brother Don.
I will tell them you say thanks LOL

As for the 336 and the other topping saw i had seen in Sweden last August, i have emailed my engineer buddy tonight and to see if he knows of when.

Latest posts

Back