• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Want to Sell Johnsred CS2255 (Husky455)

Benjamin S Pendleton

Benjamin S Pendleton

ArboristSite Member
I bought less than a year ago in a pinch to finish a job. Not to long after that a limb fell on it breaking the main handle and brake handle. The muffler suffered a dent but no issues and the handles have been replaced and it has had little use since. It runs great with no issues but I have a fleet of stihl saws that I use so I don't need this one. Its scratched up from riding around in the truck but the guts are like new. It has only had ethonal free gas ran through it and only synthetic oil. Starts right up and idles with no issues. Can pull a 20inch bar fine. It's set up for a 3/8 050 bar.I want 265 shipped PHO. I'll include the 20 inch bar and chain for another 20 dollars.
20180610_161128.jpg 20180610_161121.jpg 20180610_161238.jpg 20180610_161249.jpg 20180610_161304.jpg 20180610_161135.jpg