• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Jonsered 2094 turbo for 242xp, 346xp or 262xp, possibly others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfriendly

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
This saw has been used but runs well. Produced 95-06, I was told this is the last of the true jonsered designs before husky took over. It is a logging saw for big trees. I'm located in NW WA.

Sold as powerhead only, I could possibly throw in a 24 bar and chain or 36" oregon bar if you need.

This saw is a beast, with no decompression valve it will easily dislocate your shoulder trying to pull start it. But it does start on the 1st or second pull once you pull hard enough, every time. Not a show condition saw! Cracked top plastic cover, but cosmetic only. I have seen replacements on ebay. If you read this an happen to have a parts saw with a good plastic top cover, post up...I'm interested and/or the person who gets it might want it. Also the gas tank top vent has been drilled and tapped to standard pipe thread (and though it didn't leak, since it was a pretty thin area my dad added permatex gas tank repair epoxy (looks like jb weld) to reinforce the area.

Good compression 165psi. Again it is a work saw not a show piece. It could either be used as is or gone through and fully restored.

I got it from my dad who cleared 40 acres with it. I planned to use it for a (future) chain saw mill but it will probably take me another 10 years to get to that point and this saw needs to be run....so I'm selling to buy something that I can use now. Below is my wish list. Or $520 cash firm + shipping.

I know that I'm pretty new on this site so I will send first or you can look at my ebay profile (100% positive feedback rating) to verify that I'm an honest person.

I would trade straight across for:

First on my wishlist is a ported 242xp (please) or ported (newer 50cc version) 346xp
or of course stock 242xp or stock 346xp
or a 262XP
possibly a nice ms360
or possibly 272XP

Also interested in (but you will have to throw in a little cash or an extra project saw etc). YES I am open to projects and multiple project saw deals but no basket cases.
346xp (46cc)
357xp (maybe)
ported stihl ms361
dolmar 7900 6100 5100
makita equivalent
Others possibly?
I need a good screamer of a limbing saw, and like high rpm's and good power to weight ratio pro saws, 30-70cc

If I get the 242xp or 346xp I am looking for, my 246 will be up for sale also.

I will try to get pics up soon if anyone is interested but I'm not very good with the tech stuff so it might take awhile.

Thanks for looking, send a pm if you're seriously interested.

Just run the 2094 fer now and then later keep it and get a 3120.

i know this is a really old post but if you still have the 2094 i have a few saws i would be willing to trade for it. i also am located in WA state

Back