• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Jonsered 2150 PHO, SOLD!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a beat up Jonsered 2150. Not for you minty saw people, but cant beat it for the price.
Someone previously sandwiched it against a fencepost (IIRC), which also crunched the inner fan shroud. The wires from the recoil got cut against the flywheel, and flywheel is also missing a couple fins. I mended the coil wires, and shrink tubed them, and zip tied them to the webbing in the recoil (to keep them out of the way, since the inner shroud which holds the wires is gone). One of the top cover screws is gone. The recoil doesnt always catch, but does most of the time.
The compression on this one feels real good. It starts, runs, and cuts. Would make a nice loaner saw, beater saw, or ATV saw. You could spruce it up with a used recoil cover, flywheel, and coil (a used limited coil could be rad real cheap), and this saw would be pretty nice. Saw doesnt have a ton of hours on it.
Dont expect a beauty queen, but it isnt a bad looker. Pics look a little nicer than what I think it is, but its well worth the asking price. Powerhead only. I will send it out UPS ground. Pics coming... SOLD!

A buddy of mine just texted me to let me know that he has the inner shroud for the recoil, and replacement wires for the coil.
I won't see him before this thing leaves here, but I'll send it out or have him send it out when I ship the saw.

Back