• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2152 with 346xp NE top end

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Reaction score
I started with a primer bulb 2152 for this build. It has a 44.3mm 346xp/2153 cylinder and new meteor piston. The carb has a fresh rebuild, and all of the fuel lines are new. No base gasket, the stock muffler opening has been enlarged, and the timing advanced. The decomp port is plugged. It runs pretty well, the vid is cutting dead Elm with an 18" safety chain. The only blemish is 1/2 of the top fin is missing on the jug and the second one is welded. I have more pics of the build if a buyer is interested. I'm looking for $350 for this one.
20190926_163437.jpg 20190925_194337.jpg 20190926_163451.jpg 20190925_194609.jpg 20190925_194448.jpg

This is the same saw that I had for sale in the "50cc madness" thread. I put a couple of tanks on it since then. The primer return line was a little soft and folded over where it turns to attach to the tank. I noticed it was spraying a little fuel in the carb box when pressed while I was using it. The new return line solved that issue.

Took this off the shelf last night. A few pumps to the primer, pull the choke, two pulls later she fired. Made a few cuts in the wood pile and set it back on the shelf. I've been running 550xps lately along with the weed whip stuffed 346. Whomever gets this one will be very happy with it. It cuts great even with the safety chain that's on it.

I see the new big banner up top probably mostly due to the Florida cracker. It makes it seem like anybody selling here is suspect. We're not. If you don't agree with my price feel free to bring it up on my thread or in private. I have nothing to hide. If you buy this saw or anything else from me and it's not what I say we'll figure it out so you're happy.

Back